Parental Drug Awareness Service (Hertfordshire)
9.00am - 7.30pm
Free, confidential service offering information, support and advice to parents and carers who may be concerned about their children and drug, alcohol and solvent use or misuse.
The Parental Drug Awareness Service (PDAS) aims to:
- raise awareness about drug, alcohol and solvent misuse within the community and the home
- provide support for parents, guardians and others who are faced with having to cope with problems related to misuse or use of drugs, alcohol and solvents
- Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Out of office hours support telephone helpline Monday and Friday from 5.00pm to 9.00pm
- We offer outreach to parents and carers unable to access public transport
- Family therapy or one to one counselling
At PDAS we are always in need of volunteers to help raise funds - please contact us for further information.
Who to contact
Where to go
c/o Ludwick Family Club
Welwyn Garden City
- AL7 4PW
- Get directions
- free of charge
- Referral required
- Referral and availability notes
we do accept referrals from all universal agencies and from individuals
We offer an out of hours service for families that have work commitments also for families on low incomes or in receipt of benefits we can provide out reach.