Harlow Sexual Health Service
Monday to Friday, 5:30pm - 8:30pm appointments only
All clinics are held at AddisonHouse, Fourth Avenue, Harlow CM20 1DS.
Services available at the Level 3 clinic include:
- Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
- Contraceptive advice and supplies (during Family Planning clinics)
- Emergency contraception (during contraception clinics)
- Sexual health information and safer sex advice, Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Monday to Friday, 5:30pm - 8:30pm (appointments only)
Male clinic attendees should not pass urine at least 2 hours before attending clinic.
Who to contact
- 0300 003 1212 (enquiries and appointments)
Where to go
- CM20 1DS
- Get directions
- Referral required