Powered by Open Objects
We provide a money advice service for people with rent or mortgage arrears.
We can help with:
- Income and expenditure analysis to help identify any issues and determine your available options.
- Benefits calculations and grant searches to check whether there is any extra help you can claim.
- Applications for grants and other payments such as Discretionary Housing Payments and Council Tax Hardship.
- Affordable repayments of debt based on your current financial position, normally agreeing a freeze on all interest and charges that are increasing your debts.
- Preparations for court proceedings and refer you to a solicitor where necessary.
- Collection processes for each type of creditor and your rights with each type.
- Insolvency options and making appropriate referrals where eligible.
- Challenging liability for debts where appropriate and/or requesting write-offs of debts in certain circumstances.
Where to go
- Citizens Advice Welwyn Hatfield
- AL10 0LW
The Homelessness Prevention Project operates from the Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City housing offices.
When is it on?
- Date & Time Information
- Monday to Friday 9.00pm - 5.00pm
- Time of day
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Refererral by telephone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment only service.
Last updated on 15/02/2017
You are texting details about Homelessness Prevention Project (Citizens Advice Debt Management and Advice)