Community Central St Albans
Open Monday to Thursday from 10am until 4pm.
The CVS promotes and develops voluntary organisations and community groups in St Albans District.
Community Central provides:
- St Albans District Volunteer Centre
- Funding and development advice
- Bespoke Training programmes
- Research and provision of information
- Equipment hire
- Office services
- Transport advice and information
- A representative voice on Strategic Partnerships
- Development of community projects
- Membership benefits
- Communication with the voluntary sector via a comprehensive database
- Networking and forums
Please visit our website for further information and details of how St Albans CVS can help you.
- CVS Newsletter "CVS Voice"
- Funding and development updates
- Really Useful Book (guide for the older person)
- Really Useful Spaces (low-cost venues available for hire in St Albans District)
- Electronics newletters and bulletins
Who to contact
Where to go
- Civic Centre
St Peters Street
- AL1 3JE
- Get directions
Community central works in support of the community, particularly the most vulnerable and excluded. It is a charity at the heart of its member organisations, bringing together groups, charities, social enterprises, businesses and the public to make an effective contribution to the place in which we live and work. We provide a circle of support for everyone looking to become engaged in our vision of a stronger, more resilient community. We want to educate, empower and enable people and groups to champion the change they wish to see in their communities. Community Central will provide the very best support and give a voice to the Voluntary and Community Sector.
- Referral required