Talking Teens - Letchworth, Nov/Dec 2019
This is a CANparent evidence-based programme that covers:
- The Teenage Brain: Understand risk-taking and experimenting.
- Recognise the physical and emotional changes taking places during the teenage years and why their behaviour changes.
- The link between behaviour and communicating difficult feelings.
- Why arguments escalate and how to stop this happening.
- How to stay calm and negotiate during conflict.
- What it's like to be a teenager today.
It builds week on week giving you the tools and strategies to handle life with your teenager in a more confident way.
- Supporting Links
- Is a Creche available?
Date and Time
- Length of Course
- 6 weeks
- Start date
- 07 Nov 2019
- End date
- 12 Dec 2019
- 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm
Mrs Howard Hall
Norton Way South
- North Hertfordshire
- Get directions