Talking Families - Hertford, Oct/Nov 2019
This is a practical and supportive evidence-based programme that covers:
- Managing behaviour with consistency
- Encouraging positive behaviour
- Building your child's self-esteem
- Setting and maintaining boundaries
- Responding to tantrums and children's feelings
- Improving communication and working out strategies for dealing with problems.
- Increase confidence, fun and enjoyment
It will give parents an opportunity to meet other parents and share experiences in a supportive and encouraging environment.
- Practical Parenting
- Supporting Links
- Is a Creche available?
Date and Time
- Length of Course
- 6 weeks NO SESSION 28th Oct
- Start date
- 07 Oct 2019
- End date
- 18 Nov 2019
- 9.30am - 11.30am
Sele Farm Community Centre
- East Hertfordshire
- Get directions