Understanding Behaviour In Your Child with Additional Needs - Letchworth, Sep/Oct 2019
A free 6 week course for parents and carers of children aged 2-19 years with a recognised additional need. Diagnosis is not essential.
We will help you to:
- Understand your child’s behaviour.
- Find strategies that really work.
- Understand conflict : why it happens and how to handle it.
- Manage anger effectively.
- Motivate, encourage and support your child.
- Manage the different needs within your family.
- Additional Needs
- Supporting Links
Date and Time
- Length of Course
- 6 weeks
- Start date
- 18 Sep 2019
- End date
- 23 Oct 2019
- 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm
Chestnut Tree Familiy Centre
Chestnut Tree Family Centre, Radburn Primary Schoool
- North Hertfordshire
- Get directions