Families Feeling Safe: Protective Behaviours for Dads - Broxbourne Autumn
This parenting programme is practical and down to earth and is for Dads & Male Carers to help their children
- build self-esteem and confidence
- manage stress, anger, anxiety and worries
- improve emotional welbeing
- improve communication
- have strategies for feeling safe and develop problem-solving skills to use in a range of situations'
- be able to recognise and manage a range of feelings and make safe choices
The ideas and skills learned can improve family relationships, help parents and carers talk with their children and develop safe networks of support.
Each parent will receive their own workbook with ideas to try at home.
'This course has really helped me equip my children to cope with future life experiences'
'We communicate now where all voices are heard'
- Families Feeling Safe Ltd - Protective Behaviours Services
- Is a Creche available?
Date and Time
- Length of Course
- 9 weeks
- Start date
- 18 Sep 2019
- End date
- 20 Nov 2019
- 7.00pm - 9.00pm
The Community Room
Wormley Primary School
Cozens Lane East
- Get directions
How to book
- 01992 303331 Ext.5
- Please phone for a registration form and check eligibility for a free place. To download a registration form, poster or course leaflet please go to https://familiesfeelingsafe.co.uk/families/families-feeling-safe-programmes/