What is accepted on the directory?
Services, groups and activities for Hertfordshire residents that:
- Meet the needs of specific user groups that we have a duty of care for
- Provide an alternative to our direct or commissioned services
- Do not have an alternative online platform.
- If you are a childcare provider your information will be sent to us from Ofsted (you will have the option to show your information on the directory).
The listing must fit into one of the following categories:
- Adult care and support (Services for ‘vulnerable adults’)
- Finance and housing support
- Keeping you safe (services that support with domestic abuse, bullying or crime and disorder)
- Education and work (Training and learning opportunities, not for job adverts)
- Venues for hire
- Local councils
- Health and wellbeing for Adults or Children and young people and families (any services that target a person’s physical or mental health. Not for GPs, Hospitals, pharmacies or dentists)
- Things to do for adults or children, young people and families (Fun activities)
- Parents, children and young people (Family support services and activities for children and young people)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability- SEND (Groups and organisations that offer support for children and young people aged 0-25 with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND) and their families.)