How to reset your password
1. Select Sign in in the menu bar.
2. Select Forgotten your password?
3. Enter your email address (the one you used to register your account) then select Reset password.
You'll now be sent a reset link to your email address. Within 24 hours, please:
4. Go to your email account and look for an email from ‘Hertfordshire Directory’ with the subject: ‘Reset your password’.
5. Open this email and click the Reset your password link. This will open a new window.
6. Select Reset password.
7. Enter a new password in the first box, then re-enter it in the second box.
This must be at least 8 characters long and must include a number or symbol (!@#$%^*-_+=).
8. Select Reset your password. You should now be able to sign in using your new password.
If you are still having difficulties please contact us.