Heart 2 Herts Counselling
Hi, I'm Angie, a BACP Accredited Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Supervisor.
I see individuals, couples and families, specialising in Couples Counselling, Marriage Counseling, Anxiety, relationship difficulties and depression.
I use several theoretical orientations, including Person-Centred, Psychodynamic and C.B.T. I work from a private practice in Welwyn and Hatfield.
- I offer a FREE 15 minute telephone/video consultation so you can see if I'm the right therapist for you.
- I provide anger-management and help with infertility and addictions.
It's proven that counselling helps. Talking to a professional who isn't emotionally involved is extremely useful. I can help you learn coping strategies and better ways to manage your life.
Counselling can put your relationship back on track. You've invested in your relationship. You have nothing to lose by coming to see me and much to gain.
My practice is called 'Heart 2 Herts Counselling.' I have consulting rooms in Hatfield.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have over 28 years experience helping individuals, couples and families
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic and Person-Centred Counselling (BACP Accredited)
- OCN Accredited Parent Group Facilitator
- Counselling Supervisor
- Group Therapy Facilitator
- Healthy Living Advisor
- Infertility and miscarriage support
- Specialist Substance Abuse and Addictions Worker
- Founder of the JLC Support Group for parents and relatives of addicts
- Certificate in Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Certificate in Child and Adolescent Depression and Self Harm
- Community Cohesion and Equality Impact Assessment Training. Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Child protection training
Daytime and evening appointments available. I aim to respond to emails and ansafone messages within a few hours. Fees start at £70 for individuals, £105 for couples and £130 for families. I offer reduced rates for those on low income and group therapy. Please contact me or visit my website for further information. www.heart2herts-counselling.org
I also run a counselling agency with several qualified and accredited counsellors. This means that even if I don't have space one of the others will. Each of them offer a reduced fee place
You can book a session here: calendly.com/angie-herts-counselling
Office: 01707 707957
Mobile: 07508 934271
I'm ranked 1st out of 323 UK therapists
- Heart 2 Herts Counselling, High Road, Essendon, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL9 6HG (directions displayed on map)
- Heart 2 Herts Counselling
- Service Type:
- A service
- Primary Client Group:
- Free Service:
Opening Times and Facilities
- Venue Notes:
- Free Parking Wheelchair access
- Services for:
- Young people
- Older people
- Supporting people with:
- Learning difficulty
- Visual impairment
- Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties
- Speech, language and communication
- Mental health conditions
- Deaf and / or Hard of hearing
- Downs syndrome
- Physical disability
- Cerebral palsy
- Referral required:
This page was last updated on 03 May 2022 and last reviewed on 03 May 2022