What goes on the directory?
Services, groups and activities for people in Hertfordshire.
The Hertfordshire Directory is currently used as a platform to host services, groups and activities that:
- Meet the needs of specific user groups that we have a duty of care for
- Provide an alternative to our direct or commissioned services
- Do not have an alternative online platform.
You can add a listing if it’s to do with:
- Adult care
- Finance and housing support
- Things to do for adults, children and families
- Education and work (not for job adverts)
- Venues for hire
- Support with domestic abuse, bullying or crime and disorder
- Local councils
- Health and happiness - any services that target a person’s physical or mental health (not GPs, hospitals, pharmacies or dentists)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) - groups and organisations that offer support for children and young people with SEND and their families.
If you are a childcare provider your information will be sent to us from Ofsted (you will have the option to show your information on the directory).