Update your listing
1. Log in to your account
2. Select Manage Services.
3. Choose the listing/service you want to edit and hit the Edit this service button.
4. You can then edit the info in each tab (e.g. name, summary, description).
5. When you’re done, save your changes and select Submit your changes.
6. Lastly press the green "Mark this service as reviewed" button. This will reset the 6 monthly review notifications.
You won’t see the changes (or edit them again) until we’ve reviewed and approved them. This can take up to 5 working days.
If you have received the following email:
Hertfordshire Directory: ADVANCE NOTICE OF SERVICE STATUS CHANGE
You have received this email because your service listing(s) on the Hertfordshire Directory have not been reviewed in the last 5 months. You have 1 month to go in and review your listing(s).
To make sure the information on the directory is up to date, you will now be required to review your listings every 6 months else it will be ‘Hidden’ from public view and later removed.
How do I review my listing(s)?
- Log in to your account
- Check your service information and edit any out of date information. You will need to Save your changes from each tab.
- Once you’re happy with your changes press the green “Submit your changes” button
- Lastly press the green “Mark this service as reviewed” button. - this will prevent it from being hidden.
Web team will then moderate your changes and you will be prompted in 5 months’ time to review your information again.
I’ve forgotten my login details
Any problems, contact us.